The FUTURE CONCRETE 2013
DOHA, NOVEMBER 19, 2013
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
- ACTS & Future Concrete:
Building on the great success of ACTS Third International Conference on Future Concrete last year, ACTS proudly brings back Future Concrete this year to Doha-Qatar. The conference is scheduled on November 19, 2013 in Ritz Carlton, Doha, Qatar.
Concrete is the second most used material after water, and concrete construction is one of the largest industries in the world.
With daily technological advancements in the construction industry, concrete has become a critical and essential element to account for. With its focus on Qatar Infrastructure, Future Concrete 2013 aims to address the challenging growth in concrete construction, responsibility in concrete construction for infrastructure and governmental projects, innovative practices in repair, and evaluation & protection of structures
Through its conferences on Future Concrete, ACTS aims today to direct all technical expertise towards a strategy that would best meet the Construction Concerns and Challenges of the future.
The conference will touch upon the latest news in concrete technologies and will revolve around:
1. Challenging growth in Concrete Construction: Quality in Large Scale Projects
2. Responsibility in concrete construction for infrastructure and governmental projects
3. Innovative practices in Repair, Evaluation and Protection of Structures
4. Performance based specifications: Will the Middle East move to P2P
5. Recycling concrete: From environmental responsibility to construction necessity
- Why Future Concrete 2013:
Speakers from Qatar, the Middle East the region and from around the world,
will share their unique expertise in the various fields of concrete technology.
Attendees and sponsors will have the chance to:
Meet with international experts
Understand the region’s requirements in concrete construction
Share knowledge of the latest updates on concrete construction matters
Understand new standards of concrete construction
750 QR per delegate, deadline is November 9, 2013